Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th...weekend








We had a great 4th of July. The weekend festivities started with a play in the square. Mom and I had a great time watching "Crazy in Love" and the crazy people around us. It really was a relaxing time and great way to start the 4th of July celebrations.


On the 4th we made our way downtown...OK--it was downtown Loganville to our sweet little home town parade. My nephews Samuel and Brayden had a great time along with all the old folks...my 14 1/2 year old son included. Brayden had his 1st sucker! He loved it...Pop gave it to him...anyone surprised that Pop would supply the sweets?! Then we went to a pool party at a friends house and then out for fireworks in the evening. It was a great day and I think we are all thankful to be Americans.


Today was a lazy day of finishing projects. We were in Kansas 2 weeks ago and I wanted to send "Thank you" gifts and I finally finished them today. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow!!! Those are really good. You could sell those things! If they are still on sale you should stock up and start making Christmas gifts. I can't believe little Bray had a lollipop! He looked like he was enjoying it. Samuel looks happy too. I hope your parade was better than ours!

Grammy said...

I agree with Tiffany, the canvas wall hangings look great! I'm sure everyone will love their gifts.

Good job posting pictures too..
Love, Mom