Tuesday, July 15, 2008

a few random posts...


This past weekend we made a whirlwind trip to Mount Dora...left early Friday and home by Sunday afternoon. Why would we do that you ask? Well, my sweet nieces and nephew were all in the production of "The Wizard of Oz" so we decided to make the trip. Okley came too and he and Harrison rode in the back seat. Okley thinks he is a lap dog...he's not!





The kids did a great job and trip was worth it! We got there on Friday afternoon and my sister reminded me that it was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A and well...as my mom and I joked, "with gas prices at more than $4.00 a gallon...we definately could use a free meal!" And a free meal is exactly what we got--along with another crazy memory!






Mindy got her braces on today! She looks as beautiful as ever...see the before and after pics. I never had braces but the list of what you can't eat while wearing braces could really help me in weight loss journey!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

She does look as beautiful as ever!!
Harry and Okley had a great ride. Look at the smile on Okleys face.
Thanks for the post, I love the pictures.

Tiffany said...

I love that picture of Okley and Harry. Too cute. Mindy looks so grown up!