Friday, June 13, 2008

What size do I wear?!?!?

This morning while folding another load of laundry I came across a very small shirt. For many of you this is really no big deal because you have small kids...well, my kids are 17, 14, and 13 (and all past the 1/2 way point to the next age...which I'd rather not talk about!) So back to this little shirt. I begin folding this little shirt (have I said little yet?) and was really taken aback by the size...to the point that I went and got a tape measure--oh yes, and you should know that it was a size MEDIUM, a medium in the junior department not the kids! At the bust...the shirt measured 14"; at the narrowest part of the waist 12"; and from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the shirt a mere 20". If that is a MEDIUM...I don't think I want to know "what size I wear?!?" Just a thought!

PS- no wonder kids think that they are fat!

3 comments:

Peaches and Cheese said...

The suspense is killing me... WHO'S SHIRT IS IT?

Tiffany said...

It's crazy how tight clothes are getting--a Medium? I'd have to get one in XXXX.

Ingle Nook said...

It was/is Mindy's...and she wore it last night!