Saturday, February 23, 2008

Too Busy!

Well...It's been almost a week since I've blogged. It's been a pretty good week. Busy! I wonder if life is really supposed to be this busy? I'm working on a Beth Moore study and it is great...The Psalms of Ascent. Some of the questions really make you think...and I am realizing that I don't really think well! Lots of my personal questions answers are ??. I think it is because life is too busy. Do I really even know what food is my favorite anymore? Interesting.

H is playing on 2 teams...Why? You ask? Because I'm not busy enough. No really...I have a good excuse! See that's what happens we fill our lives with so much--with good excuses that we end up passing not only our family in the night but also ourselves! I really don't even know how to change it. When I slow down I sleep--it's a crazy cycle.

I've been thinking today...in a few years (like 4 or 5) all the kids will be grown in college or in life...will I even like myself then?

This post seems sad and morbid...it's not just thinking!

On an upbeat note...I walked this morning with Mom, M, and Fee. It was a great way to start the day and then I got to hold sweet baby Bray! He is so sweet. I'm thankful to have a little one so close (yes mom...I said close!--20 minutes) Went to the gym on Thursday and hope to get over there tomorrow too. The time has come to get this weight off! I'm done with it, Thanks!

Well...I guess that's it.

Oh yeah...my list making. I hade about 8 things on it today...nothing got done. So I added see Bray, walk, go to Pastor Sandy's party--now I feel like I've accomplished something! :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think you will like yourself in four or five years. You are a likeable person...The good thing will be that you will have time for yourself, doing the things you enjoy and discovering new things that you enjoy. That Beth Moore study does sound great. I would love to do a study of hers again. I am never any good at those personal questions either. I'm not much of a deep thinking, introspective person. I'm jealous of your time with Bray. Would somebody please send me a picture of that baby????

Tiffany said...

Add this to your list--take a picture of Brayden and e-mail it to me.