Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 2...

Day 2 of blogging and I still don't know what to write...so I guess I will write about my obsession with lists. For some reason I can spend the whole day creating a list to the point that nothing on the list gets done. For example, today I started my weekly "TO DO" list. I always write it in my trusty spiral notebook which keeps all my information for life! (really it's scary) The first thing I do is transfer everything that didn't get done on the old list to the new list. (complete curriculum maps have been on my list for at least 4 weeks--I think they are really due this week--maybe I should highlight it on the list) Once everything has been moved over...I think of the things that I have already completed...neatly add those to the list and mark them off (here is the warped part...I change pens so it looks like I completed it a time other than the making of the list...who am I fooling anyway?) Then I finish the list making by adding anything else I can think of eat a snack, call a friend, etc. Once the list is complete...the day is over! But the list is made! Crazy, huh!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yes! You are crazy. I am a list maker as well and will sometimes add things that I've already done but crossing it off with a different colored pen?? That's pretty funny. You are getting this blogging thing, good job! Now you just have to tell people you have a blog. Joe wants to type--
hi cici

Grammy said...

Hi Hon, I am excited that you have become a blogger too. Now I can be in the know of your world. You are doing a great job, and just so you and your sister know, I too am a list maker!! Maybe yall inherited it from me?

Tiffany said...

blog girl, blog!