Sunday, September 21, 2008

Getting ready for baby Colin...



Aren't baby showers so much fun! I am NOT a game player at showers. I never really liked those silly games but I know some people do...if you are one of those people you would hate the baby showers I throw...mine are all about fun invitations, decorations, food, and fellowship. Jill and Philip will be welcoming sweet baby Colin in a few weeks and the shower was today- We had a great time showering Jill with gifts and fellowship!

Mom and I spend a Saturday making the invitations...each one was different (we got bored using the same sample)! - We wanted Mandy to help but we got together on a whim and left her out...sorry Mandy!

We didn't leave her out when it came to chopping the veggies and making the sandwiches! :) (I think that having her picture on this blog is a violation of the NO MANDY PICS ON BLOGS declaration!) - sorry sis-in-love!
(PICTURE HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR MY SISTER IN LOVE!)
Brayden and Samuel helped too...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I won't tell Mandy (aka Rockdell Hell) that you haven't taken her picture off. It was a great shower!

Grammy said...

I'm sure sis in love will be glad you removed her pic!!
Love your new back ground.