Monday, September 29, 2008

Family picture time!

My husband and kids are awesome! Around this time each year "family portrait time" rolls in. They put on their matching clothes...that are usually purchased a day or so eariler (this year about 15 hours early) and smile to make "mama happy!" This year we took close to the whole family for picture day (mom, sister, her 3 kids, sister-in-love, her 2 kids, me, my husband, and our 3 kids--Reid is still trying to figure out how the other men got out of this adventure!) We went to a park that I have never been to (that I remember) called Yellow River Park off of Juhan Rd about 7 minutes from my parents. We walked a trail that looked like everyother Gwinnett County Park and then we veered off the path and walked into what looked like the North Ga. mountains complete with the babbling river with waterfalls! For those of you who don't know...the mountains are my favorite, so to enjoy this so close to home was awesome! The pictures took about 2 hours and we got some great shots. Below are just a few!

2 comments:

mkfergy said...

1. I love your top
2. Where is Pop and Ryan
3. I love love LOVE your hair and will be taking a picture of you with me when I head to the salon on Friday - going dark....

Ingle Nook said...

As Reid says...they somehow got out of the fun fest! They were both umpiring--or that is their claim. Thanks for the hair comment. I can't wait to see yours dark!