Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Day in Atlanta

Yesterday we made a trek to the Big City. Reid's mom, Phyllis, is in town and wanted to go to the World of Coke. It has been several years since we had been to the museum so we packed up to go. Luckily I had looked at the website and as we were trucking (or slugging - it was the Chick-fil-A Bowl, so there was much traffic?!?!) we realized that the World of Coke had moved to a new location. We found it and had a great time! We finished our walk through the musuem at the Tasting Station. We tasted Coke products from all over the world--yikes! There was a Mango Kiwi from Africia that was really good...but you can't beat a good ole fashioned ice cole COKE!

And what is a trip to Atlanta without a stop off at the Varsity! (It was also a bribe to get Reid to be willing to go to the World of Coke with us!)

3 comments:

Peaches and Cheese said...

OHHHHH, a dog and some onion rings - YUM! I could totally go for that right now... Please express. Next time I'm in town I'll meet Reid there for lunch :)

Ingle Nook said...

sounds great! He'd love to! Excited about the 2cm news...caboose might be here sooner than expected!

Tiffany said...

What a nice surprise to find that you had updated. If I didn't know how big Reid was I would think Harrison was about 10 in that picture of him and Reid. I love the one of you and Reid in the Varsity hats. I could go for a frosted orange. Yum!