Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fall Break...

I can't believe that Fall Break is over. We had a great time doing very little. Thursday was our big day out. We went to Burt's Farm up in Dawsonville. Harrison and I have gone there every year since he was a little guy. I wish I could put my hands on some of those pictures! We had a picnic at Amnicola Falls and walked 425 (Harrison says there were more than that!) steps to the midway point of the falls. Then...we had to walk back up! Seems like an easy task...I know but it was a much bigger challenge than mom and I thought. I think we both need to hit the gym. Finally, we headed over the Dahlonega--panned for gold, bought some chocolate. It was a great day! Have I mentioned that I love GA in the Fall?~

Turn your head sideways to enjoy this. My first video...sorry! :)


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I wish we could have had a second day in the mountains and done the pumpkin patch too. I just had a great idea--let's either camp or try to rent a cabin for one or two nights and really spend some time in the mountains!

Ingle Nook said...

That would be fun! I'll look into it.

Ingle Nook said...

That would be fun! I'll look into it.