Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blast from the Past

This week at school we are walking through an accreditation team visit. We do this every 5 years to make sure that everything is as it should be with our school. This visit is the final step in months of preparation. I am observed twice...which for someone that has a little ADD issue...is very stressful. The team consists of 7 or 8 administrators, teachers, etc. from other schools. Our Team Chairman is Scott Smith...my old youth pastor! Today, I was observed by him. He was so encouraging and I do think it was a proud moment for him. One more observation tomorrow, a few meetings on Thursday and then back to life as normal. I'm ready for Friday!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

How cool that Scott Smith was the observer... I'm sure he was proud to see that one of his youth had turned out so well!! Using the talents that God has so lavishly poured out on her!! I know just how he feels!!
Love, Mom

Tiffany said...

Wow--that's pretty cool. Did he remember you right away?